Wednesday 22 January 2014

Doctors discover 'super honey'


'Super honey': A know honey has produced amazing results treating wounds and infections
'Super honey': A new type of honey has produced amazing results treating wounds and infections
A new honey has been produced that has had ‘amazing’ results treating wounds and infections.
The bio-engineered product Surgihoney was tested on babies, new mothers, cancer patients and the elderly for over a year in Hampshire hospitals.
Wounds and ulcers, including those infected with the superbug MRSA, healed within days, while the number of women who suffered infections after giving birth by caesarean section has halved.
It has also healed the wounds of soldiers returning from Afghanistan, and been used to treat acne and to protect the skin of cancer patients fitted with a catheter for chemotherapy.
Dr Matthew Dryden, consultant microbiologist at the Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, said: ‘It will revolutionise wound care around the world.’
Honey has been used for its healing powers for thousands of years, although doctors favour penicillin and antibiotics.
However, Surgihoney, which is stored in 10g sachets, can kill bacteria, parasites and fungal infections while also encouraging wounds to heal.
Dr Dryden said: ‘I have conducted numerous laboratory tests and compared it with honeys from around the world.
‘I found Surgihoney better for treating every type of bug. So for the past year I have been using it on.

if any company Need honey  contact us bitterkola70@gmail.com

bitterkoloa

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

2 comments:

  1. Why taking those drugs and supplements that can't even get rid of the Herpes Virus?. I advise you to contact Herbalist Agbomian the caregiver and get cured from your Herpes disease once and forever!, His herbal medicine is the best! trust me, I have no doubt about doctor Agbomian herbal medicine cause his herbal medicine is so powerful and effective. I’m talking from experience because I was cured from my HSV2 by this great doctor within just two weeks of me using his medication. Forget! about Modern Medicine and Use Herbs, Real medicine comes from the Earth and not from the LAB.. For getting rid of your herpes within just two weeks, reach the Herbal doctor on email Dragbomianherbalcured77@gmai.com or WhatsApp him with his contact info +2347040843115. For more inquiries, Herbal Doctor AGBOMIAN is my lifesaver and i love him so much for getting me cured from my long term genital herpes (HSV2) and i vowed and promised him that i will keep testifying about him and his good work till my last days on EARTH. He can also cure: Cancer, Kidney Disease, Diabetes, Fibroid, Staphylococcus, Stroke, Sinuses, Lupus, Cold Sore, Hepatitis B, Candida Ablicans, Sickle Cell Anemia Disease, Ebola and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year 2020 has already been a great blessing to me through the sincere help I got from Dr Agbomian who help me cure my HIV Virus and also make me believe that with God all things are possible. I lost hope after all the hope I got from various Herbalists who claim to help me but they end up showing their self wrong. I will advise you to work with Dr Agbomian to sort out your health issues. He also cures Herpes, Cancer, Diabetes, HBP, Fibroids, infertility, BV, STD and lot more. Contact +2347040843115 or email (dragbomianherbalcured77@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright @ 2013 BitterKolaCompany.