Thursday 6 March 2014

Quail eggs at your service -- with miraculous benefits to your health

Are you looking for information on quail eggs? You will find them on this page -- together with easy recipes based on quail eggs and quail meat. Scrambled eggs -- made of a dozen of fresh quail eggs -- is one of the best starters for a day, packed with healthy nutritional values. Or a dozen of the little boiled eggs -- can make you smile as well as getting your ratio of immune booster at once
.
Quail eggs have been known in centuries for theirhealth benefits in Asia but they have been accessible to only a few select : mainly the emperors and their close courtiers.
In recent years quail has become the concern of commercial farming and people have been introduced to the miraculous nutritional qualities of the quail eggs.Still, getting to buy fresh quail eggs was not easy and the main consumption was of their pickled form.
As the demand grew, producers found the way to come closer to the consumers -- I made a surprising find by coming upon fresh quail eggs on Amazon.
I am keeping a small number of quails myself -- because of health issues. I started almost two years ago, so my first batch of birds that I bought live are about to give up on laying eggs. My experience with the birds has been a good one as they are very easy to keep, very nice and sweet creatures, modest in the attention they need by the grower. Still, they were a concern when making plans to travel on a holiday or any other trip -- to find someone to feed and water them.
I got used to have the quail eggs in my diet on a regular basis -- in the period I included quaileggs in the menu I have noticed remarkable good changes in the appearance of my hair, skin and general fitness.
I learnt about the quail egg properties from my sister who had to undergo a lengthy period of treatment for osteoporosis -- at the end she was advised to consume quail eggshells.
She started growing quails and got not only cured of her illness but getting totally fit and looking and feeling younger by twenty years. She even got married after the treatment!
I am very pleased to see that I have now the option to buy my fresh quail eggs in the future just like that, online, by the click of a mouse. If my own little quails are not behaving -- I can turn to Amazon to lay me eggs, and let the bad birds go free into the bush.
Photo of quail eggs by mismatchish

bitterkoloa

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 BitterKolaCompany.