Friday 7 March 2014

Quail egg

Hello!
Recently, while praying for multiple streams of income, somehow, God laid on out hearts to consider the quail eggs business. I first saw a post on Facebook about the quail bird and quail eggs from a friend. But I never gave it a serious thought. Not until sometime late last year I travelled to Bayelsa State for a Moringa function. On our way back, someone brought it to my notice again. This time, I googled "quail eggs" or something similar, to see what is being said about it online. I then stumbled on a blog while browsing the many links that came up. The blog had so many testimonies about the efficacy of the quail eggs that my curiosity went high in a moment.

When I eventually returned home, shortly, I met a friend who is into the quail business. Later I would accompany him for a seminar in a neighbouring State... Yet my attention was more on Moringa that I did not really consider dabbling into something like quails. Until one day, recently, I passed by a supermarket around our area and saw a banner about quail eggs, quail meat, etc. Then I entered to check with the supermarket owners to see the quail eggs they had and how they packaged theirs. 


Did you know that when I saw their packaging, I could not resist anymore! I called the numbers on the banner but I cannot remember what exactly the MD of the company told me. But I picked one crate from the Supermarket to take to one of our Moringa clients. While at a park to take delivery of the consignment sent to us, a lady saw the crate of eggs in my hands and wouldn't let it go! Your guess was right. She took it by force and asked me to get another for our client. That was the first crate of quail eggs I would be selling. And that was the beginning of the quail business for us. 

Our client, who happened to be hypertensive started with the quail eggs therapy(240 eggs) and bam! Testimony came. He combined the quail eggs with Moringa oil and Moringa leaf powder. After few days of taking this recipe, he had this to say: " I have not seen anything like this..." His testimony motivated us to print some information about quail eggs and distribute to others to read. Little did we know that this was going to explode. And when I say explode, I mean every bit of it!

By the grace of God, we are now supplying crates of eggs to buyers on a daily basis with our clients recording astonishing results. We know the hand of God is upon the business and it is prospering in our hands. Within two months, we have sold so many crates of the eggs. And the news is spreading like wildfire!
I have started a new blog and dedicate it to quail. Visit at        www.bitterkolacompany.blogspot.com.                                                                                                                                                                                                                    . 
If you need quail eggs, quail meat(grilled), Quail Farm Setup consultancy, etc. 
Contact:
RAPHA QUAILS
+2340868808564
+23408166425562
godwin.okugbeni@yahoo.com
r

bitterkoloa

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 BitterKolaCompany.