Friday 7 March 2014

Quail egg

  1. take a break from illness Posted July 16, 2012
    raw eggs are much more better than capsules… drink 3-5 eggs every morning and you’ll feel the reaction… you need to take 240 eggs without a break…
  2. sullayman, abdulmalik Posted May 21, 2012
    quail eggs & its shell is an eqivalence remedy
  3. Sade soyemi Posted January 28, 2012
    I just to find out if it may be wrong for someone to take fresh quail egg without boiling or frying.
  4. Amanda Kenny Posted November 27, 2011
    Thnx for a very informative site and all the free info.
  5. Roy Posted November 27, 2011
    Quail eggs… well I never!
  6. Risikatu Dasuki Posted September 26, 2011
    Pls tell me if quail eggs have any direct connection with menopause medication and also to lose weight?
  7. Roberta Bell Posted September 14, 2010
    Can you please advise on where i can purchse lyophilised quail egg capsules in central Scotland
  8. Woro Posted June 6, 2010
    I have just been introduced to the quail therapy, and i see improvements in my health condition…but i need to know the name of the capsules that are lyophilized quail eggs so i can easily find them.
  9. prasenjit mishra Posted May 27, 2010
    i do suffer from allergic rhinitis…let me know the address from whr i can puchase lyophilized quail eggs
  10. MARIUS Posted May 7, 2010
    I do rear quails and i can asure you that it cure more than 33 illnesses
  11. Martin Yonghabe Posted March 29, 2010
    I am happy with the assistance being given through this media. It may not reach many people.May I know whether quail eggs can cure AIDS.
  12. Natasha Posted March 6, 2010
    How many eggs should I have per day for rhinitis and hronic bronchitis? And, where can i find the capsules?
  13. kenmaster Posted February 8, 2010
    Hey Ali Saab, did you get any resulst after eating so many eggs a day?
  14. ali saab Posted January 19, 2010
    I suffer from allergies since I was eight years old. When I reach the age of twenty two the allergies went down into my chest badly and caused me severe ashma. Now I am 45 years the symptom never disapear. I tried evry possible thing – allergy shots for nearly four years. Now I bought about thirty quail. I eat about 14-18 eggs a day and have been waiting to see an improvement in my allergy – honestly, all that I can say for now is that I have much more energy and I feel more alive. Once I’ve noticed an improvemnt, I will post another comment.
  15. PRoy Posted January 9, 2010
    Where can I get lyophilised quail egg capsules?
  16. Oleksandr Posted November 29, 2009
    Eating 6-7 quail eggs per day much better than having a cup of black coffee. You will feel energy and cheerfulness by eating quail eggs the whole day.
  17. EDITOR'S NOTE Posted June 17, 2009
    As you know, here at HSI we’re committed to bringing you news on the very latest natural treatment breakthroughs that have been scientifically proven to have therapeutic benefits. However, every now and then we learn about a new natural product that hasn’t been subjected to such rigorous clinical testing but which is supported by numerous anecdotal reports over many years. This certainly seems to be the case regarding lyophilised quail eggs. While more research is needed into the use of quail eggs for treating allergies, we feel that testimonies like those given by Mr Driscoll are simply too strong to be ignored.
  18. Swati Jayan Posted October 26, 2008
    Is it safe to feed babies with raw quail eggs
  19. SHermes Posted October 20, 2008
    Double ditto Simon and AHorton. Does cooking the eggs diminish the effect?
  20. AHorton Posted August 29, 2008
    Ditto Simon. Does cooking the eggs diminish the effect?
  21. Simon Posted July 27, 2008
    I keep quail, would hard boiled or fried quail eggs help with asthma ect.

bitterkoloa

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 BitterKolaCompany.