Saturday 18 October 2014

Share this message with your loved ones. Important Health Tips:

1. Answer phone calls with the left ear.
2. Don't take your medicine with cold water....
3. Don't eat heavy meals after 5pm.
4. Drink more water in the morning, less at night.
5. Best sleeping time is from 10pm to 4 am.
6. Don’t lie down immediately after taking medicine or after meals.
7. When phone's battery is low to last bar, don't
answer the phone,
because the radiation is 1000 times stronger. Can you Share this to people you care about?
I just did,
Kindness costs nothing
But Knowledge is
power... Remember to like

contact me +2348068808564

bitterkoloa

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

1 comments:

  1. Thanks to dr onokun He helped me with a fast cure to fibroid and infertility,and the size of it was .7cm, Then I started taking the medication for only one month, and now am completely cured from it. I was able to make it without any surgery, now I can live like every normal human and I can eat any food of my choice If you need such help, contact him via mail on dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349064844957 for advice,i hope this also help some one out there.

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright @ 2013 BitterKolaCompany.