Monday 6 October 2014

Ebola virus.

My name is Adams Michelle,am from liberia I am
here to give my testimony about a doctor who cured
me from Ebola virus.

My name is Adams Michelle,am from liberia I am
here to give my testimony about a doctor who cured
me from Ebola virus.
I went to many hospitals, churches for cure but there
was no solution out, so I was thinking how can I get a
solution out so that i cannot loose my life.
One day I was in the river side thinking the next step
to take if it is to jump into the river so that I can loose
my life totally or just think where I can go to get
solution. so a lady walk to me telling me why am I so
sad and i open up all to him telling her my stories, she
told me that she can help me by introducing me to a
powerful man, she introduce me to a doctor who cast
spells on people and gave me he number and email
so i called him and also email him.
He told me all the things I need to provide and also
give me instructions to take, which I followed
properly. Before I knew what is happening he called
me and told me that am free from Ebola virus t
thought he was not true until i went for text i found
out that am free. so if you are also infected please
email him at
CONTCACT Dr Godwin or Email: paul.okugbeni@yahoo.com



bitterkoloa

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 BitterKolaCompany.