Saturday 10 May 2014

What Are Some Awesome Ways to Use Quail Egg

Q: I bought a huge amount of quail eggs yesterday at the farmer's market, but each time I think of what to do with them, the quail-egg-eating scene in "The Tudors" pops into my mind and I go eat hot dogs instead. Could you tell me about them and if there are any specific, awesome uses?And would it be completely ridiculous to make sunny side up fried quail eggs?
Sent by Laura
Editor: Laura, first a question for you: is this the scene you're talking about? Second, you can eat quail eggs pretty much any way you might eat chicken eggs: baked, deviled, pickled, and yes, sunny side up!
Here's a bit more info:

bitterkoloa

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 BitterKolaCompany.